- Think outside the box. Use new kitty bowls to fill for your food and bags to fill for snacks!
- Full page labels
- Download our Bingo PDF Template
- Cat stamp/punch
- Card stock
How – To:
1. For the treat bags: Cut out whiskers, nose, mouth, eyes and ears out of black cardstock. Glue them onto bags. Let dry before filing with treats/snacks.
2. For the Astroturf cozies: Cut out Astroturf and wrap around a can of soda. Leave a little extra to glue the turf to the turf so that you can remove it for each drink. Secure with hot glue. Use additional Astroturf for a table runner.
3. For the bingo board: Use your cat stamp/punch to cut out little kitties out of cardstock as your bingo pieces. Download our PDF on label paper and stick it to the Astroturf or card stock.
Are you watching the Kitten Bowl this year? Tweet with us Sunday, February 3 at 2pm/1c for extraordinary rescue stories and the cutest cat-letes you’ve ever seen in Kitten Bowl VI only on @HallmarkChannel!
If you missed the episode check it out by heading over to Home & Family!