Spring has come and gone and Summer is on it’s way out. It’s time to put some of those spring and summer tools away, and get organized for the upcoming seasons ahead. I have for you a sensible storage solution for all the tools you probably won’t use for the winter months…or if you do use them, this is a way to keep them tidy and organized!
- Hot glue gun
- 4 – 2 in PVC pipes cut to 14 in
- 6 strips 1×4 in pine boards cut to 3 in
- 1.5″ nails
- You can buy pine boards cut to 3 ft.
- You can have 2” PVC pipes cut to 14 inch lengths
- Nail the boards together, nail or hot glue PVC pipes
- Nail unit onto garage wall studs
- Add garden tools
Share your DIY home makeovers with us on Instagram and twitter and make sure you tag @paigehemmis and hashtag #DIYhome