Is your bathroom in need of a little upgrading? Check out my recent episode on Home and Family! I share with you my little tips and tricks to help upgrade your bathroom for little cost to help make a big impact on any guests coming to stay … I also solve that no-space TP storage problem you might have!
- Safety Goggles
- 4-8 inch PVC( I choose 6)
- Chop Saw (optional)
- 2 1.5 inch L Brackets
- Rotary tool
- Paint Marker
- Measuring Tape
1. Measure and mark the PVC pipe at 4 inches (you can have it cut at the hardware store if you don’t have a saw!)
2. Cut four pieces
3. Use your rotary tool to cut the PVC pipe completely in half and separate
4. Line up your cut PVC pipe with the open end up
5. Hot glue the PVC together, angling up toward the ends
6. Glue on the L brackets on the furthest PVC
7. Hang on your wall!
Have you got a stylish, affordable and storage saving DIY for you bathroom? Share with us in the comments below and remember we want to see your DIY’s on Instagram and Twitter so make sure you follow @paigehemmis & hashtag #DIYfengshui