Entertaining is what Summer is all about. Gathering all of your family and friends together, breaking bread, sharing stories and making those memories that will last a lifetime. Why not create those moments this Summer with my outdoor DIY Summer Pallett Drink Station. This DIY is SO ADORABLE and a great Summer holiday project that you can enjoy all year round. Here is how to get started.
You Will Need:
- 2 Wooden palettes
- 2 pieces of 1×12 wood
- Sand paper
- Nail drill
- Hole saw
- Hand saw
- L brackets
- Paint (bright blue)
- Paint brush
1. Take your pallets and give them a good sanding. You can do this by hand with sand paper, or you can use a sanding machine. Also inspect the palette for any damage. If there is any damage, fix it up by adding a nail, screw or glue (or whatever it needs!).
2. With a damp rag, wipe the palette down to remove all the dust.
3. Connect both pallets with a power drill
4. Paint both palettes inside and out with bright blue paint. Set aside to dry.
5. Drill on 2 pieces of 1×12 wood to the top of the pallets, using L brackets to secure.
- Use a hole saw to cut a hole one piece of the 1×12 and place an umbrella in it
- Decorate with your favorite beverages and enjoy all Summer long!
Make memories this Summer and share with us all of your Summer DIYs on Instagram and Twitter @paigehemmis
If you missed the episode check it out by heading over to Home & Family!