If you are anything like me, you have your measuring cups and spoons thrown in a drawer somewhere, and you are on the hunt when you need to use them. Well, I’ve come up with a great DIY that will help you keep your kitchen organized, and reduce the stress of trying to find your measuring tools when you need them!
Here is how to get started.
You Will Need:
- Chalkboard paint
- Paint brush or roller
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Self-adhesive small hooks
- Liquid chalk markers (white)
- Pick the area in your kitchen that you would like to put your organizational chart. Usually, you would put this on your cupboard door, but since our cupboards don’t have doors, we will be putting this inside the cabinet.
- Paint the surface with chalkboard paint. Let dry.
- Attach the self-adhesive hooks like the chart above.
- Add the description of each item with liquid chalk marker. What I will be using is listed below in the chart.
- Hang up your measuring utensils and enjoy being organized in the kitchen!
If you missed the episode or want to see it in action then check it out here. Tell us what you think in the comments below and remember we want to see your DIY’s on Instagram so follow @PaigeHemmis #PaigeDIY