Summer is here and those invitations for summer soirées are piling up. The question is … to gift or not to gift?
We say … GIFT!
Gifting the host or hostess is just plain good etiquette when you’ve been wined, dined and entertained. But there is always that awkward decision of what to gift the host and we heard along the grape vine that bringing a good bottle of vino is no longer considered appropriate. Yep. You heard us right! But don’t worry … I’ve got you.
This DIY is an entertainers dream. Not only does this gift look adorable, you can personalize and style it specifically for your host. What could be better than that?
You Will Need:
- Rafia (natural rafia for original/red rafia for Christmas)
- Test Tubes (6)
- Card stock
1. Wash test tubes
2. Place rafia in the box to give it cushion
3. Roll card stock so that it can be used as a funnel
4. Use card stock to get spices into the test tube
5. Seal the test tube
6. Label test tube with a cute saying or fun fact about the spice
What do you love to gift the host and hostess during the holiday season? Share with us in the comments below. Remember we want to see your DIY’s on Instagram and Twitter so make sure you follow @PaigeHemmis
If you missed the episode check it out by heading over to Home & Family where you can watch how-to step by step!