Today I’m going to show you an on trend way to get you party ready for all of your guests!
You Will Need:
- Plywood round (can be 18″, 24″ or 36″ depending on what size you want)
- Hand saw or circular saw
- Drawer pulls
- Paint brush
- Sand paper
1. Cut the round wood in half (you can have the hardware store cut it for you)
2. Take the sand paper and soften the edges
3. Paint the wood white for the base
4. Outline the fruit you will be drawing
5. Paint any color that you would like (depending on fruit)
6. Drill two holes on each side for the drawer pulls
7. Attach the drawer pulls to each side of your tray
We want to see your DIY’s on Instagram so make sure you follow @paigehemmis & #PaigeDIY
If you missed the episode check it out by heading over to Home & Family!