- Leaf light garland
- Vinyl electrical tape
- Wood base
- Floral wire bouquet
- Hot glue
- Scotch tape
1. Take the brown card stock and roll it into a cone. Secure with a small piece of scotch tape.
2. Cut the bottom of the cone so that it is straight.
3. Take the bottom of the cone and make 1” deep slits about ½” wide.
4. Insert the battery pack into the cone
5. Bend the slits so that they lay flat on the wood base. Secure with hot glue.
6. Remove the flowers from the wired bouquet, leaving only the stems left
7. Attach bouquet to base with hot glue
8. Start adding lighted leaves to wired stems and secure with brown electrical tape
9. Hot glue leaves to the wood base
Do you have a fun fall DIY? Share with us your questions and comments below! Remember we want to see your DIY’s so follow us on Instagram and Twitter @paigehemmis & hashtag #DIYplay
If you missed the episode check it out by heading over to Home & Family!