Keeping up with my love of fall decor I decided to create these decorative Fall terrariums. They are adorable and surprisingly easy to make, and they will certainly give your Fall décor a boost! The best part about them is that you can switch them out for any season or holiday…but today we are focusing on Fall! Here is how to get started!
You Will Need:
- Glass display dome with base
- Hot glue and glue sticks
- Miniature figurines and fall décor (a variety of scenes that you would like to portray)
- Raffia or twine
- Lay out your mini décor items and arrange them on the base.
- Secure with hot glue in place.
- If you have signs or additional items that need to be attached, do this now. (I used signage that explains it is Fall/Autumn.)
- Your terrarium can be as complex as a Fall cityscape or as simple as a pumpkin centerpiece for your table. This is up to you! You can make one large terrarium for a centerpiece, or a few smaller ones that you can group together.
- Add raffia or twine to the base of your dome to finish it off.
- Set it on your table or mantle and enjoy!
- Make sure that the miniatures you purchase can fit width-wise and height-wise inside your dome.
- If you would like to use the terrarium for each season, consider using double-sided tape or simply setting the items in place so that they can easily be removed.
If you missed the episode check it out by heading over to Home & Family!