There’s nothing quite like counting down the days until Christmas. To help get you in the Christmas spirit I made these cute-as-pie Christmas Clocks. Here is how you can create them at home too!
You Will Need:
- Round plain clocks. I went with a 13” in diameter black and white clock.
- Stuffed animals of your favorite Christmas friends – Santa (of course), Rudolf and a snowman. You can chose to do one or do all three!
- Extra fabric to match your stuffed animal.
- Hot glue/glue gun
- A small needle with thread
- Fabric glue
- OPTIONAL: Ribbon or other embellishments
1. Take your clock and lay it on a flat surface.
2. Take your stuffed animal and decide which parts you would like to show on the clock. Since we want it to look like our creatures are standing behind the clocks, you can decide which parts need to come forward.
3. Now don’t be scared of this next part…Cut your stuffed animal! You can use hot glue, needle and thread or fabric glue to glue the parts back together that are exposing the stuffing.
4. Arrange the parts of the stuffed animal around the clock and secure with hot glue.
5. Take your extra fabric to create legs behind the clock. You can decide how long you would like these legs…the longer, the more whimsical.
6. Secure it all with hot glue and add any embellishments you would like.
7. OPTIONAL: You can use extra fabric that you have to wrap it around the clock to hide the rim of the clock.
8. Hang the clock and enjoy Santa, Rudolf or a snow man telling you the time!
If you missed the episode check it out by heading over to Home & Family!