I love entertaining my family and friends and there is nothing quite like a beautiful Charcuterie Board to make the centrepiece of your gathering guests, so I decided to create one. Here is how to get started!
- 1×12 Wood board (24 inches long)
- Food grade mineral oil/cutting board oil
- 2 drawer pulls
- Drill & drill bit
- Upholstery tacks
- Needle nose pliers
1. Sand wood board.
2. Mark desired spots for drawer pulls/tray handles.
3. Drill holes.
4. Coat with food grade mineral oil. Let soak/sit for 20 minutes.
5. Repeat 2-3 more times.
6. Add drawer pulls.
7. Print out desired message.
8. Tape message to board.
9. Lightly push tacks into paper.
10. Remove paper.
11. Use needle nose pliers to hold upholstery tack and hammer in, repeat until word is complete.
12. Add goodies and enjoy!
Share with us all of your Holiday crafts and DIYs on Instagram and Twitter @paigehemmis
If you missed the episode check it out by heading over to Home & Family!