July 4 should be a day spent with close friends and family full of fun in the sun. The biggest obstacle for me when hosting a party is that most of the time you are so busy in the kitchen that you don’t even get to enjoy the company of your guests. So I am always on the hunt for something tasty but super easy to make and serve so that I too can enjoy the party too! I came across a Cheeseburger casserole idea… There are lots of different recipes out there but this is my own take on the Cheeseburger casserole and it is d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s!
You will need:
- ground beef
- bacon (optional)
- frozen breakfast potatoes
- worcestershire sauce
- yellow Mustard
- shredded Cheese
- salt & Pepper
- garlic Season Salt
- Brown the Ground Beef with Onion in a large Skillet.
- Dice Bacon into small pieces.
- Cook bacon in a separate smaller pan until slightly crispy.
- Season beef mix with Salt & Pepper.
- Add Ketchup, Wostishere and Yellow Mustard to the beef mixture and stir in well to create that yummy Cheeseburger flavor.
- Add Bacon to your beef mix and stir well.
- Transfer the cheeseburger beef mix to a large oven proof dish.
- Mix in frozen breakfast potatoes.
- Top with Shredded Cheese and heat in the oven at 400F for 35 minutes or until breakfast potatoes are cooked through and cheese has melted and is golden brown in color.
- Serve hot with pickles on the side and enjoy!
Tip: This cheeseburger & fries recipe with a twist is perfect because you get to tailor it to what flavors your friends and family love. Don’t be afraid to experiment!