Cookies. Check. Sweet. Check. Good for you. Check. Delicious. Double check. Oh boy, the Holiday Season is in full swing you guys and ’tis the season to be jolly, so … if you have a big jolly dude in a red suit visiting your house this Christmas Eve then you know the drill. Santa needs a snack!
You better be rolling out the milk and cookies for the giver of gifts but don’t give Santa just any cookies … Santa deserves the best homemade cookies in the kitchen cabinet and my Santa Stop Here Vegan Cookie Recipe has the goods to keep Santa on the go all night long. These cookies are gluten-free, vegan and totally yummy! Serve them up with a side of soy milk or some home made almond milk made in your Vitamix blender of course and you’ve got yourself one impressive spread for Santa baby!
These cookies are so darn good that Santa will forget all about who has been naughty and nice this year. Yep. I’m calling it, these cookies will take you straight to the top of Santa’s Nice list.
Santa Stop Here Cookies
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup Earth Balance butter (melted)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine almond flour, protein powder, coconut sugar and baking soda into a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add coconut oil, earth balance butter and vanilla extract to your dry mixture and mix well until you have a dough like consistency.
- Line a baking tray with non-stick paper and roll cookie mix into balls using your hands and press into the tray.
- Bake for 10-15mins.
- Remove from oven and leave cookies to cool on your kitchen bench top. The cookies will harden as they cool.
- Serve with a glass of freshly made almond milk or soy milk and enjoy!
Optional: Sprinkle your cookies with a light dusting of cinnamon sugar … it will get you into the festive spirit!
For more healthy living & Recipe Inspiration head on over and visit my good friends at Raw Blend. We want to see your recipe creations at home! So make sure you follow us on Instagram and Twitter @paigehemmis & #DIYeat!