Taking a regular table and turning it into something feminine and pretty … all with applying wallpaper. Check it out!
You Will Need:
- X-Acto Knife
1. Start in the middle of your table and apply your wallpaper strip. You may need a partner to help you hold the other end of the wallpaper while you get started.
2. Roll out your paper using a straight edge.
3. Be sure to match the patterns of each piece of your wallpaper.
4. Cut excess wallpaper with an x-acto knife.
5. Measure and cut glass to the size of your table (can be done at your local hardwares store).
6. Add glass to your table.
If you missed the episode or want to see it in action then check it out here. Tell us what you think in the comments below and remember we want to see your DIY’s on Instagram so follow @PaigeHemmis #PaigeDIY