I love saving glass jars to use for a variety of things! Storage of kitchen items, canning other food, but as a DIY’er, I love keeping them for crafting! Sometimes I use them to hold my crafting supplies, but other times they can be upcycled to be on display somewhere in the house. These little upcycled beauties will be for the bathroom. These are perfect for cotton balls, cotton buds, feminine products, or anything you might need in the bathroom. Here is how to get started.
You Will Need:
- Leftover glass jars of varying sizes
- Black spray paint
- Decorative drawer knobs with flat bottom
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Dishwashing liquid
- Scrub brush or steel wool
- White chalk paint
- Clear sticker labels to write words or pictures on the jars
1. Take the jars and soak them in the sink in warm water and a bit of dishwashing liquid. Use a scrub brush or steel wool to get any residue off.
2. Take the lids of the jars to a well-ventilated area or outside and paint them all black. Set aside to dry.
3. Take your decorative knobs and add some hot glue to the bottom. Secure it to the center of the lid.
4. Add cotton balls, cotton rounds, cotton buds and anything else that would be useful for you or your guests to use in the bathroom to your jars.
5. Set your jars in your bathroom and enjoy!
For more DIY’s and home decor ideas make sure you head on over to Home & Family online. Share with us all of your crafts and DIYs on Instagram and Twitter @paigehemmis
If you missed the episode check it out by heading over to Home & Family!