Does your pooch like to travel everywhere with you? If the answer is yes then I have a DIY for you. Make sleep overs and jet setting easy with my DIY Traveling Dog Bed. Here is how to get started.
You Will Need:
- Fabric Tack
- 2 dog collars
- 1 leash
1. The first thing you’re going to do is take your fabric & measure your dog on it to see the length you need to cut.
2. Using fabric scissors cut around where you marked your measurements. Make sure your fabric is folded over so your cutting a piece for the top & bottom.
3. Cut your badding to the size as your bed.
4. Take your adhesive velcro & attach the soft side to one side of the fabric & the rougher side to the other side of the bed.
5. Then fold in the edge & put some fabric tack in there to get a nice finish.
6. Put your badding in & velcro up!
7. For the carrier: take your first collar & attach the leash to it with the clip.
8. For the other side: open up your 2nd coller & loop through the handle of the leash.
9. Then snap it up.
10. Roll up your dog bed & snap your carrier around the rolled bed.
If you missed the episode check it out by heading over to Home & Family!