- Metal or porcelain teapot and cups
- Acrylic paint
- Small paintbrush
- Porcelain paint pens
1. Clean surface of teapot
2. Outline pattern with black acrylic paint
3. Paint in squares using black and white paint
4. Add family name or desired custom look in paint
5. Let dry overnight
6. Bake in the oven at 325 degrees for 30 minutes to seal the design onto the teapot 7. Hand wash before first use.
Now get together with your friends and sip tea and be merry! Tea Parties aren’t just for hip grandmas! If you want to check out how amazing herbal teas can be for you and some of the best brews to get you started check out Ameka’s Blog post: Herbal Blends.
If you missed this episode check it out on Home & Family!