Today I am getting inspired by Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Original Movie, “Last Vermont Christmas,” with this DIY. It’s a fun and creative way to use spindles for a crafty purpose and add some decor flair to your home. Is how you get started.
You Will Need:
- 2 ft x 3ft plywood
- Spindles (or whatever material you prefer
- Wood glue
- Hot glue
- Wood piece (for tree trunk)
- Saw (optional)
- Chalk paint (optional)
1. Lay out your design onto the plywood to make sure the spindles line up the way you prefer.
2. If you chose to paint your spindles -this is the time to do so. Use a chalk paint for a rustic look.
3. If you need to saw down the sizing of your spindles now is the time to do so.
4. Then start dabbing hot glue & wood glue onto the back & attach the plywood.
5. Take your little wood piece & attach at the bottom of tree.
If you missed the episode check it out by heading over to Home & Family!