- Yoga mat
- Stencil paint brush/sponge
- Painter’s tape
- Adhesive spray
1. If you can order a child’s size yoga mat, go right ahead! They are a bit tricky to find, so we will be making ours by cutting down a regular yoga mat for Kingston.
2. A good size for kids is 24”x48”, so cut your mat to size. This will also depend on the size of your little one!
3. Lay out your mat and take a damp rag over the surface to assure that there is no dust on your mat.
4. Lay out how you would like your stencils. Once you have a design you like, spray adhesive on the back of the stencil and place it on the mat. Secure with painter’s tape. Kristin and I will be using girly designs, and for Kingston I got dinosaur stencils…since he LOVES those right now.
5. Take your paint and your stencil brush/sponge and paint over the stencil on to your mat.
If you missed the episode check it out by heading over to Home & Family!