Here with an outdoor storage solution and something that could also be repurposed for beautiful wedding decor are my DIY Outdoor Storage Planters. Here is what you need to get started!
You Will Need:
- Wine barrel
- 24” Plywood round
- Staple gun
- Wood blocks
- Silk flowers
1. Take your wood round & screw your handle to the middle of the wood round
2. Take the silk flowers of your choice, trim the stems down a little bit, then proceed to staple the flowers down to the wood round. Then keep some with stems on to get some height
3. Put as many as you’d like, the more the better though, this way it will really look like a flower planter
4. To keep the lid level, you’ll need to put support blocks on the top inside of the barrel
5. Use about 3-4 wood blocks & screw them in along the inside of the barrel
6. Store all of your garden supplies inside the barrel & you’re good to go!
If you missed the episode or want to see it in action then check it out here. Tell us what you think in the comments below and remember we want to see your DIY’s on Instagram so follow @PaigeHemmis #PaigeDIY