Christmas isn’t Christmas without a Mistletoe archway … sooooo here you have it!
You Will Need:
1. Hang your garland around a door frame
2. Bunch mistletoes, decorative items, and berries together and wrap with floral wire to hold together
3. Leave a long piece of wire out once you are done wrapping. This will be used to hang the mistletoe.
TIP: Separate the mistletoe leaves so that it becomes larger and is no longer flat
4. Cut a large piece of ribbon and make a small loop with part of it. Wrap floral wire around it and twist once.
5. Make a second loop the same way, take a piece of the wire that you used for the first twist, and wrap it around the second loop and twist.
6. Repeat this process for as many loops as you want from your ribbon
7. Attach mistletoe arrangement to ribbon with floral wire
8. Hang mistletoe to garland using the piece of floral wire you left long in step 3.
If you missed the episode or want to see it in action then check it out here. Tell us what you think in the comments below and remember we want to see your Festive Holiday DIY’s on Instagram so follow @PaigeHemmis #PaigeDIY