Finding the right gift for any occasion can be difficult, and sometimes you’d just love to give money or a gift card! But if you are anything like me, you feel bad just giving a card. Well, I’ve got a perfect way to wrap up any little treat, gift card or good ol’ fashion moolah to make it look like a special event! Mini gift bags…made from just one 8 ½” x 11” sheet of cardstock, with no cutting or gluing. Of course, you can decorate them to be much more fancy if you want to!
- 1 8 ½ x 11 “piece of cardstock for each bag
- Craft paper
- Foam squares
- Glue or foam stick dots
1. Place paper vertically, then draw lines left to right at specific inch marks: ¾, 3, 4 ½, 6 ½, 8, 10 ½
2. Score the lines on inch marks.
3. Score again at 2’vertically and 6 ½.
4. Fold up into bag shape, secure.
5. Decorate as desired, place ribbons at top to tie bag.
6. Place baked goods inside bag, first wrapped in cellophane, was or parchment paper.
Do you have an awesome DIY gift for your loved ones? Share with us in the comments below and remember we want to see your DIY’s on Instagram and Twitter so make sure you follow @paigehemmis & hashtag #DIYplay
If you missed the episode check it out by heading over to Home & Family where you can watch how-to step by step!