- Silver chain in your desired length. I will be making several layers of necklace, so I ordered “cable chain” which is chain in bulk.
- 1 Set of silver jewelry jump rings
- 1 Set of silver lobster jewelry clasps
- Needle-nosed pliers (or a jewelry pliers kit)
- Wire cutter
- Charms, gems, crystals, and small message in a bottle charms
- “Message in a bottle” charms
- Silver craft wire
- Pen (or printer if you’d rather print your words)
1. Take your paper and write any key words from the Good Witch you would like. You need to make them very small. If you don’t trust your writing, you can always use a printer!
2. Tear the paper around the key words.
3. Roll up the paper small enough to fit in your bottle.
4. Take out the cork of the bottle, put the rolled up pieces of paper in the bottle and re-attach the cork.
5. Put around your neck and wear with pride!
Missed the episode? Check it out on Home & Family!