Here at Hallmark we are always in the holiday spirit so to celebrate the holidays I have a festive DIY for you. Santa always needs his milk and cookies so what better way to serve them than on a Holiday Serving Tray. Here is how to get started!
You Will Need:
- Wood rounds
- Drawer pulls
- Adhesive spray
1. Take your stencil & spray it down with adhesive spray. This way it will stick to the board a bit & prevent moving.
2. Chose where you’d like to place you stencil & then start filling in the stencil with acrylic paint.
3. Once it you’ve stenciled in your lettering & designs & it’s dry, use some spray on glaze to give it a nice seal.
4. Once that is all dry it is time to attach your handles.
5. Drill in 2 little hole with a drill & drill bit.
6. Then screw in your drawer pull handles & you’re good to go.
If you missed the episode or want to see it in action then check it out here. Tell us what you think in the comments below and remember we want to see your DIY’s on Instagram so follow @PaigeHemmis #PaigeDIY