All aboard the Home & Family Express! Today I am going to show you how to make an adorable Gingerbread Train for all your Christmas sweets and treats. Here is how to get started!
You Will Need:
- Treat boxes
- 4×4 boxes
- Christmas sweets
- Life savers
- Small plastic cups
- Paint pens
1. Assemble the treat boxes and cut off the top flaps
2. Build 4×4 boxes
3. Add embellishments to each train car (washi tape, trim, paint pens)
4. Glue life savers as wheels
4. Cut a triangular cardboard piece for the front of the train and glue on
5. Use a small plastic cup as the chimney
6. Add treats and enjoy!
If you missed the episode or want to see it in action then check it out here. Tell us what you think in the comments below and remember we want to see your DIY’s on Instagram so follow @PaigeHemmis #PaigeDIY