Here at Hallmark we celebrate Christmas all year long! It’s great because I get to start celebrating and decorating early, so that when Christmas actually does come around, I’m ready to go! All my decorating is done and just waiting to be placed at my house for a fun family-filled Christmas holiday. I found this adorable DIY of a three-tiered Frosty the Snowman made out of fishbowls on smartschoolhouse.com. It’s so cute! And inspired me to make my own, each tier with it’s own little Christmas theme.
- 3 fishbowls in ascending sizes. I used 14”, 10” and 6” glass fishbowls.
- Small (or child size) costume top hat
- Small figurines of your choosing
- Fake snow (plastic)
- Decorative ribbon
1. Take your largest bowl and add some fake snow to the bottom third of the bowl.
2. Add figurines to create a little scene.
3. Carefully set the second bowl on top (in the opening) of the bottom bowl.
4. Repeat these steps on the second and third bowl.
5. Place the top hat on the third bowl. Add ribbon to the hat for some extra pizzazz.
6. Use extra ribbon around the top two bowls to create the look of a scarf.
7. Enjoy your snowman!
Have you got Festive Christmas DIYs already in the works? Share with us in the comments below! You can create this cute little sign all by shopping with Amazon online … I didn’t even have to leave the house. If you missed the episode or want to see it in action then check it out here. Tell us what you think in the comments below and remember we want to see your DIY’s on Instagram so follow @PaigeHemmis #PaigeDIY