This week I have a DIY for you that is particular close to my heart, helping you get in touch with your family’s roots. here is how to get started.
You Will Need:
1. Print a tree silhouette that you like on the internet. Print it out on card stock.
2. Trace the tree onto fabric and cut it out.
3. Arrange how you would like to present the tree and the family in the shadowbox.
4. If you would like to give the tree a shadow look, then use 3D foam squares.
5. Punch out heart or cut out birds from card stock to put in the tree for decoration.
6. Hot glue down your stones, moss, tree cut out and hearts in the tree.
7. Print out the quote, using font and font size of choice.
8. Tape it to back of glass and trace the writing onto the glass with paint pen.
9. Allow to dry.
If you missed the episode or want to see it in action then check it out here. Tell us what you think in the comments below and remember we want to see your Valentine DIY’s on Instagram so follow @PaigeHemmis #PaigeDIY