I don’t know about you but one of my favorite parts of someones wedding day is the reception and the DANCING. But after a full day in fancy shoes sometimes your feet just don’t have the heart. I have a solution – my DIY Dancing Shoes Station. Give your guests some flip flops, free those feet and encourage the “all night long” dancing.
What are you waiting for? Put on your dancing shoes!
You Will Need:
- Additional Decor
1. Buy flip flops in varying sizes and organize
2. Tip: Buy flip-flops in bulk from the dollar store or online
3. Place each pair of flip flops together with the bottoms facing each other
4. Tie ribbon around flip flops into a bow. You can also buy a premade bow and attach that to one of the pairs.
5. Place flip flops in drawers and on top of table
6. Organize flip flops so each drawer or area has the same size flip flops. You don’t want guests to waste time trying to sort through the different sizes.
7. Customize table for wedding and make personal with signs like “When Your Feet Get Sore, Grab a Pair and Dance Some More!” or “A Little Treat for Your Dancing Feet”
8. Add any other decor that will go with your wedding theme: flowers, candles, vases, etc.
9. If you have extra flip flops, have bridesmaids pass them out at the end of the night.
If you missed the episode or want to see it in action then check it out here. Tell us what you think in the comments below and remember we want to see your DIY’s on Instagram so follow @PaigeHemmis #PaigeDIY