I LOVE crafting … but what I don’t enjoy is crafting in chaos. Cue an amazing Craft Table DIY to keep you organized to help you maximize your crafting capabilities. Here is how to get started!
You Will Need:
- Plywood for base (optional: pre-paint in favorite color)
- 9 x Adjustable table legs
- 2 x Pre-assembled Bookcases
- 1 x Butcher Block pre-cut to desired size
- Power Drill
- ½” Screws
1. Attach legs to plywood bas
2. Lay bookcases down on base and secur
3. Place butcher block on top and secure from underneat
4. Decorate/fill shelves as desired and enjoy!
If you missed the episode or want to see it in action then check it out here. Tell us what you think in the comments below and remember we want to see your DIY’s on Instagram so follow @PaigeHemmis #PaigeDIY