I am out of the house a lot working … I get sooo guilty that I have to leave my fur babies and that I don’t always have time to groom them so I came up with an amazing solution. A Cat Grooming Station. It blends with your other furnishings, it’s functional and entertainment for those kittens.
You Will Need:
- Toilet brush
- Wire cutter
- Take a piece of blank paper and fold in half. Trace an arch shape and cut out. This will be the template for your kitty arch.
- Hold your arch template on one side of your bedside table and trace it the arch shape onto the wood.
- Using a drill, make a starter hole and then take a jigsaw to cut out the arch into your bedside table.
- Sand down to smooth all the edges.
- Drill 1/4″ pilot holes all the way around the arch.
- Take a toilet brush or how many you need and cut off the handles.
- Add hot glue to both ends of your toilet brush to prevent shedding and bend it to follow the line the arch.
- Attach the toilet brushes with wire by threading through the pilot holes.
- Let your kitty scratch, play and groom themselves!