June Wedding Season is in full swing and so are our wedding DIY’s. These days creating the perfect photo app for your guests and yourselves is a big part of the celebration. Everyone loves a great photo booth or backdrop to celebrate your special day. This DIY Balloon Wedding Backdrop is the perfect pop of color and fun for all of your guests to enjoy! Here is how to get started.
You Will Need:
- Trellis archway
- Wooden letters from craft store
- Hot Glue
- Floral Wire
- Wire cutter
- Fabric scissors
- Spray paint/acrylic paint
- Helium tank
1. Spray paint letters your color of choice
2. Attach letters to archway with floral wire
3. Blow up balloons with helium tank or an air compressor
4. If you have a group of friends willing to help, you can blow them up manually!
5. Attach balloons to arch with floral wire.
6. Attach flower garland to arch with floral wire, filling in the holes.
If you missed the episode check it out by heading over to Home & Family!