Wondering what to do with all those left over Holiday decorations? Well I have the perfect DIY for you. A Winter Wreath will put those decorations to good use and keep your front door festive during the cooler months. Here’s how to get started!
You Will Need:
- Styrofoam Round Wreath (Any size will do. We used 16”)
- Feather Boa or Trim
- Feathers (Various Sizes)
- White Craft Wire
- Hot Glue Gun
- Wire Cutters/ Needle Nose Pliers
- Left-Over Christmas Decorations (We used white berries, snow-tipped pinecones and small ornaments)
- Optional: White Paint or Snow In A Can
1. Use your feather boa or trim as your base on the Styrofoam round. Place it on top of the round (instead of wrapping it around).
2. Once you like where it is placed, use your hot glue gun to glue a couple points down to hold it into place.
3. Take your white craft wire and wrap it around the boa in a few places to secure it down.
4. Add real feathers around the Styrofoam wreath by adding a touch of glue, then securing with the craft wire.
5. Add any other touches of décor you would like. I’m using white berries, pinecones and ornaments. You can attach them with glue and/or wire.
If you missed the episode or want to see it in action then check it out here. Tell us what you think in the comments below and remember we want to see your DIY’s on Instagram so follow @PaigeHemmis #PaigeDIY