Today I am getting creative with sheet music. You all know music is a huge part of my life so I wanted to turn a special song to me – into a piece of art to hang in my home. Here is hoe you can too!
You Will Need:
- Sheet Music
- Double Stick Tape
- Blank sign
- Paint pen
1. Cut cardboard into wing/teardrop shape
2. Cover ends of cardboard with sheet music
3. Cut sheet music for “feathers” into 2” strips
4. Take group of strip and fold in half, cut edges
5. Tape on the “feathers”
6. Take smaller pieces of paper and cut/fold in a design you prefer
7. Cover with smaller pieces where the larger feathers meet
8. Hang with tape.
If you missed the episode or want to see it in action then check it out here. Tell us what you think in the comments below and remember we want to see your Festive Holiday DIY’s on Instagram so follow @PaigeHemmis #PaigeDIY