- Craft Cones
- Tree Topper
1. Cut cards into strips about an inch and a half by 5 inch cut all of your cards up into strips.
2. Get various sizes of tabletop craft cones. (We will be using a 24 in an 18 inch and a 12 in.)
3. Take all your strips and start at the bottom of the cone. Attach them each by using
4. Go all the way around then start the next layer in between the two cards of the bottom
layer so that it’s tacked nicely all the way to the top
5. At the very top you might not want to use a thumbtack because it will be seen so use hot
glue and add a star to the top.
If you missed the episode or want to see it in action then check it out here. Tell us what you think in the comments below and remember we want to see your Festive Holiday DIY’s on Instagram so follow @PaigeHemmis #PaigeDIY