If you’re anything like me, when you are prepping in the kitchen the transition from shopping board scraps to the trash usually equals mess. I’m talking vegetable scraps all over the floor. But NO MORE. Today I have a DIY for you that eliminates the mess from your slicing and dicing. Here’s how to get started.
You Will Need:
1. Measure width and length of drawer sizes.
2. Cut PVC pipe to size of drawer.
3. Use hole saw attachment and cut to size of PVC pipe.
4. Insert PVC pipe into hole and use silicone sealer to seal hole.
5. Silicone sealer is water resistant and will help protect cutting board.
If you missed the episode or want to see it in action then check it out here. Tell us what you think in the comments below and remember we want to see your DIY’s on Instagram so follow @PaigeHemmis #PaigeDIY