Winter’s a good time to stay in and cuddle, but put me in summer and I’ll be a …. Happy Snowman! This DIY Melted Snowman is perfect for your Christmas lawn decor and all the kids will love it! Here is how to get started.
You Will Need:
- Plywood (4×4)
- Red Gloves or Mittens
- Top Hat
- Fake Carrot
- Foam Ball
1. Trace out your melted snowman design with a sharpie
2. Using a jigsaw, cut your traced plywood
3. Paint your plywood white
4. Drill holes for your lights, about a foot apart
5. Attach your lights from the bottom of the wood
6. Drill a dowel into your plywood (anywhere you want the head!)
7. Attach your foam ball to the dowel
8. Add your fake carrot nose, felt ears, eyes, scarf, mittens and top hat! Use whatever materials you like, get creative!
If you missed the episode check it out by heading over to Home & Family!