Wedding Season is upon us and this years hot wedding trend is luxury! Think bigger, think grander, think opulence and beauty… So with all of this in mind I cam up with the perfect DIY for your Luxury Wedding.
- 3⁄4 inch galvanized threaded pipe
- 45-degree elbow joints
- 1×12 piece of wood and U-clamp for the seat
- Grapevine wreath, twigs, greenery, real and silk flowers
1. Connect 8 pieces of 3/4th inch threaded pipe with 45 degree angle elbow joints,
creating an octagon about 6 feet high
2. Attach a 1×12 inch plank of wood to the base of the octagon using 2 u-clamps, creating the seat of the swing
3. Hang on a sturdy beam or branch using two clove-hitch knots (directions found in this video)
4. Once the swing is hung, decorate to your heart’s desire using flowers, twigs, greenery and more!
Have you got a wedding coming up this Spring/Summer? Share with us in the comments below and upload your DIY projects to social media. Be sure to follow us on Instagram and Twitter @paigehemmis & hashtag #DIYplay #DIYwedding. We want to see your style!
Missed the episode? Check it out here on Home & Family!