Larissa was in need of a play area for all the rescue kitty’s that come to play with us on Home & Family … and then we thought, if Larissa is in need of a play area in a small space than surely someone else out there is too! So if you’re looking for a stylish but useful play corner for your kitty’s than this DIY is for you. Here is what you need to get started!
You Will Need:
- Wood crates
- Hardwood (4×4 and 1×12)
- Staple gun
- Plush rug
- Faux sheepskin
- Cat bed
1. Paint wood crates with desired color. Let dry.
2. Hang crates at various heights. Secure with screws into stud or drywall.
3. Create ramps by wrapping hardwood with carpet and/or rope. Attach with staples and glue.
4. Add Velcro to ramps and crates.
5. Hang hammocks from crates. (*Follow hammock directions on box for proper installation)
6. Sprinkle catnip.
7. Add faux sheepskin to create a cozy space.
8. Add bed, toys, and catnip.
If you missed the episode check it out by heading over to Home & Family!