Today I am here with a DIY that is perfect to keep all your wrapping needs organised and accessible with my DIY Gift Wrapping Caddy. Here is how to get started!
You Will Need:
- 2-ft high wooden storage cabinet
- 5-7, 2-inch wide PVC pipes (around 5-7 needed)
- PVC plastic rain gutters
- Plastic gutter caps
- Planter pot dolly
- 1-inch screws
- Screw Gun
- Hand saw to cut PVC pipe (you can also get cut at hardware store)
1. Start with a 2 ft high cabinet (any storage cabinet you can find that has drawers.
2. Use your screws and screw gun to attach 2 wooden planter pot dollies to the base of the cabinet.
3. Attach 2-inch wide PVC pipes on the side of the cabinet vertically with your screw gun. These will serve as the “racks” holding the actual wrapping paper.
4. Attach PVC end caps to the bottoms of the PVC pipes. NOTE: you can get these cut at the hardware store or use a handsaw to cut them at home.
5. Next, cut PVC plastic rain gutters to match the sides of your cabinet (horizontally).
– Use screws and a screw gun to mount your plastic PVC rain gutters on the sides of your cabinet (these will hold your ribbons).
6. Use the gutter caps to seal the ends. Existing drawers are for storing scissors, tape and any other materials.
If you missed the episode check it out by heading over to Home & Family!