Happy Thursday!! You all know there is nothing I love more than turning something old into something new again. Repurposing things is one of my favorite DIY’s. Today I am going to show you how you can take those old duct tape rolls and give them new life again and a new purpose as a gorgeous jewelry box. Let’s get started!
You Will Need:
- Duct tape roll
- Scrap paper
- Hot glue
- Faux flowers
- Lace/pearls/any decoration of your choice
1. Trace the outside of the duct tape roll onto card board.
2. Cut out (make sure you cut out 2 pieces).
3. Hot glue the 1st cardboard piece to the bottom of the duct tape roll.
4. Cut out a piece of scrap paper to wrap around the duct tape roll for a nice finish & glue on
around the sides.
5. Decorate the lid by hot gluing rope in a circular motion around the top.
6. Add a fake flower to the top by attaching with hot glue.
7. Add any other decoration you’d like to the top.
8. Add lace & a nice finish to the edges of the lid or bottom of the box.
If you missed the episode or want to see it in action then check it out here. Tell us what you think in the comments below and remember we want to see your Valentine DIY’s on Instagram so follow @PaigeHemmis #PaigeDIY